- Saturday, June 29, 2-5 PM Reserve your spot today!
Watercress eggrolls are my modern take on traditional Hmong eggrolls. Come prepared to get your hands dirty in this hands-on workshop where you will be partnered up to make watercress eggrolls with traditional peanut dipping sauce from scratch to bring home. Class sizes are kept small – up to four participants only, so that you get the personalized attention you need to gain the confidence to be able to make these again in your own home.
This is a fun and casual class where it’s okay to make mistakes and ask lots of questions. Lots of good-natured laughter and great conversation should be expected. Also, enjoy a few eggrolls with your fellow classmates before you head out. Hot tea and filtered water will be served. You may also BYOB.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three hours of hands-on personalized instruction.
- Make one dozen watercress eggrolls with traditional peanut dipping sauce to bring home, take-out containers included.
- Printed out recipe sheet.
- Hopefully, new friends! 🙂
WHAT TO BRING:
- An apron, if needed.
- If possible, bring your own vegetable cutting board and a medium-sized knife.
- Although I am happy to provide take-home containers, do feel free to bring your own to use as well – one large one for the eggrolls and one small one for the sauce.
- Your fantastic personality!